It is our mission to apply the auction method in a unique and effective way that helps grow new markets, rebuild communities, and raise money for great causes. By supporting our sellers, educating our bidders, and partnering with national industry experts, we strive to be the leading provider of auction resources around the nation.
What Sets Us Apart?
The auction industry may be small but the people in it are mighty; we’re lucky to be friends with most of them and work with partners around the country on a regular basis. This gives us a foothold in the market and the ability to offer our services on a national level. Unlike most auction companies who specialize in only one region or one type of auction, we have diversified our team and affiliates in order to offer expertise in several arenas spreading across the U.S. Not to mention, we like to have fun!
Bringing the Past into the Future
Our philosophy is defined by merging the timeless fundamentals of the auction industry with innovative marketing techniques and user-friendly bidding technology. At AMCbid, we have preserved the practices of the auction industry through handshakes, friendships, and the live auction “bid-call” and brought them into today’s modern world by offering sophisticated auction software that supports online and mobile bidding.
Short-Term Goals: Creating Auction Awareness
To stimulate growth in the auction industry. We hope to create more awareness by providing educational resources and professional support for individuals participating in any aspect of the auction process
To nurture the growth of our affiliate network. We believe that by establishing partnerships with industry experts, we can work together to build a more educated auction community of buyers and sellers
- To respond to the growing needs of our clients. We are committed to evolving with the market by providing user-friendly technology and informative resources to make the auction process easy and fun
Long-term goals: Continuing to diversify auction services:
- Strategic community fundraising- we hope to grow awareness for philanthropic organizations about the many benefits of using the auction method to reach fundraising goals and create lasting relationships with donors
- Personal property in high demand- we want to demonstrate the importance of using the auction method to liquidate desirable assets with a strategic marketing plan and definitive sale date to create demand and urgency
- Estate planning and liquidations- we hope to offer estate planning services that prepare individuals for the future of their assets, land, and collectibles to ease the stress of estate liquidations during times of loss
AMCbid REAL ESTATE AUCTION PROCESS
- Free Auction Consultation - We review the property and your situation to provide recommendations and a plan tailored to your needs.
- Signed Agreement - After fully understanding the sellers required terms and setting expectations, a proposal detailing marketing expense, timeline and closing process is agreed upon.
- Property Facts Gathered - We gather all available information that is used to prepare property files and marketing materials. If you have property that is already listed, we prefer to include your broker in the marketing plan.
- Accelerated Marketing Plan - Your asset is exposed to the market through a combination of email campaigns, social media, direct mail, signage, industry and neighborhood networking, advanced Internet marketing techniques, newspaper ads, and other means specific to your asset. When possible, we will combine your property with others to expand the marketing reach.
- Due Diligence - An informed buyer is a better buyer. We make is easy for bidders to obtain full product knowledge through our website, mobile app, and call requests. Preview and inspection periods enable bidders to inspect property prior to auction.
- Auctioneer and Broker Alliances - Listing brokers accelerate the sales of their assets through auctions, while selling brokers earn generous commissions by registering buyers. Our affiliate network keeps us informed of relevant market trends in the area that may affect the sale.
- Auction Day - The live and/or online auction is executed skillfully and smoothly by our professional auction team. At a live auction, the tempo is upbeat, and bidding excitement is contagious as the auctioneer chants the price upwards. For an online auction, bids can be submitted from a computer, laptop, or smartphone and is monitored by our mobile managers. Contract signing and earnest money collection are handled quickly and efficiently to reinforce the buying decision.
- Coordinating the Closing - On real estate transactions, our follow-up system assures that the contract speeds toward a successful closing, usually within 30 days of the auction.