It is our mission to apply the auction method in a unique and effective way that helps grow new markets, rebuild communities, and reallocate resources from idle capacity to funds back into the economy. By supporting our sellers, educating our bidders, and partnering with national industry experts, we strive to be the leading provider of auction resources around the nation.
What Sets Us Apart?
The auction industry may be small but the people in it are mighty; we’re lucky to be friends with most of them and work with partners around the country on a regular basis. This gives us a foothold in the market and the ability to offer our services on a national level. Unlike most auction companies who specialize in only one region or one type of auction, we have diversified our team and affiliates in order to offer expertise in several arenas spreading across the U.S.
We are proud of the fact that we have auctioned in all 50 states and that we continue to do business nationwide!
Bringing the Past into the Future
Our philosophy is defined by merging the timeless fundamentals of the auction industry with innovative marketing techniques and user-friendly bidding technology. At AMCbid, we have preserved the practices of the auction industry through handshakes, friendships, and the live auction “bid-call” and brought them into today’s modern world by offering sophisticated auction software that supports online and mobile bidding.
Creating Auction Awareness
To stimulate growth in the auction industry. We hope to create more awareness by providing educational resources and professional support for individuals participating in any aspect of the auction process
To nurture the growth of our affiliate network. We believe that by establishing partnerships with industry experts, we can work together to build a more educated auction community of buyers and sellers
- To respond to the growing needs of our clients. We are committed to evolving with the market by providing user-friendly technology and informative resources to make the auction process easy and fun
AMCbid Auction Process
- Free Auction Consultation - We review the assets and your situation to provide recommendations and a plan tailored to your needs.
- Signed Agreement - After fully understanding the sellers required terms and setting expectations, a proposal detailing marketing expense, timeline and closing process is agreed upon.
- Facts Gathered - We gather all available information to prepare marketing materials.
- Accelerated Marketing Plan - Your assets are exposed to the market through a combination of email campaigns, social media, signage, industry and neighborhood networking, advanced Internet marketing techniques, print media, and other means specific to your assets.
- Due Diligence - An informed buyer is a better buyer. We make it easy for bidders to obtain full product knowledge through our website, mobile app, and call requests in addition to preview and inspection periods to allow bidders to inspect assets prior to auction.
- Auctioneer and Broker Alliances (Real Estate Auctions) - Real estate listing brokers accelerate the sales of their assets through auctions, while selling brokers earn generous commissions by registering buyers. Our affiliate network keeps us informed of relevant market trends in the area that may affect the sale.
- Auction Day - The auction is executed skillfully and smoothly by our professional auction team. Online bids are submitted from a laptop or mobile device with instant feedback from our software on bid status and frequent calls or texts from our auction managers encouraging continued bidding. Collections are handled quickly and efficiently to reinforce the buying decision.
- Asset Removal - We contact all buyers of equipment to make sure that they have scheduled timely removal within the specified removal period and make sure they are aware of equipment needed and/or insurance requirements for larger asset removal.
- Coordinating the Closing (Real Estate Auctions) - Our follow-up system assures that the contract speeds toward a successful closing, usually within 30 days of the auction.