What Should I Know Before I Bid?
Analysis paralysis is the enemy of an unsure auction buyer. Don’t let a good buy get away from you as a result of being ill prepared.
Before you register to bid at an auction, do your homework and make sure you’re bidding with confidence like little Jimmy here.
It’s up to you to gather all the information you need to make an educated decision on what you want.
We do our best to provide you with all the specifics for every sale we do, but we recommend that you:
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of each sale
- Go visit the property/business/asset carefully
- Review all documentation associated with the item
- If you are not comfortable with contracts, have a lawyer review it beforehand
- Set an approximate max bid for yourself based on your market knowledge
- Make sure you have appropriate funding and get approved to bid
Educate, Don’t Hesitate!
There are no refunds, exchanges, or second chances at auctions.
Prepare yourself for wins or losses and you won't have to hang your head in shame like Melinda Melancholy.
Once the gavel drops you may have lost your opportunity to get what you want at a price you can afford.